Information technology should improve business results.
Ingenium Software Solutions helps companies make sure it does. Our experts provide an objective, independent perspective to help companies realize the full potential of their IT resources, investments and assets.
Ingenium Software Solutions can provide a team of skilled staff that are under your guidance to deliver on the requirements of your business. We bring a full range of IT capabilities to a variety of IT business situations, including:
- IT strategy development: Information technology helps companies transform themselves and grow their business. Ingenium Software Solutions helps clients identify the optimal future state of IT, aligned with business needs, and then works with them to develop a blueprint for implementation.
- IT performance improvement:Underperforming IT hurts business performance. Ingenium Software Solutions works with companies to reduce costs, develop outsourcing and offshoring strategies that meet their needs, redesign their organization, and ensure a cost-effective application portfolio that supports innovation to deliver breakthrough IT performance improvements.
- IT project effectiveness: Ingenium Software Solutions helps clients maximize the business results from major IT initiatives, including turnaround programs. We help executives evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success, and ensure they capture value when implementing new systems and programs.
- Security: We help our clients establish and maintain an information security governance framework and offer support to ensure that the information security strategy is aligned with organizational goals and objectives. We make sure information risk is managed appropriately and program resources are handled responsibly.
Our team of experts benefit from top level world-recognized certifications:
– Information Security Management Certification
Enhance your competitive advantage and optimise your information security management with the help of Ingenium Software Solutions expertise! The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and trains experts oversee and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
– Information Security Management Systems Audit Certification (BS ISO/IEC 27001:201)
Establish and maintain an information security governance framework and supporting processes to ensure that the information security strategy is aligned with organizational goals and objectives, information risk is managed appropriately and program resources are managed responsibly.
– Offensive Security Proffesional Certification
The Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) is the companion certification for penetration testing and is the world’s first completely hands-on offensive information security certification. Our experts can help enumerate the vulnerabilities within your network, exploit them, and clearly document their results in a penetration test report.
– Certified Ethical Hacker
The Ethical Hacker Certification is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program . Ingenium Solutions experts master the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. They immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks.
System/Network Administration & Design:
– Cisco Network Associate Certification (CCNA 1,2,3,4)
Our team offers IT consultancy and support so that your organization can benefit from the skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. This includes connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; establishing point-to-point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.
– Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows XP Professional Certification (MCP 70-270)
Our team can help you set up and support the Windows® XP Professional operating system, following the official Microsoft study guide: implementing Windows XP Professional, including automated and remote installations, configuring the desktop environment—from user accounts to multiple-language support, installing and supporting hardware devices and drivers, administering resources such as shared folders, file systems, and network printers, configuring and troubleshooting network protocols and services—including TCP/IP, Internet Information Services, and remote access, optimizing memory, processor, and application performance, managing security—Group Policy, Encrypting File System (EFS), NTFS permissions, backing up and restoring files and system state data etc.
– Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (MCP 70-290)
We offer support in installing, configuring and administering the primary services of the Windows Server 20013 operating system.
– Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (MCP 70-291)
Exam 70-291 measures an individual’s ability to implement, manage, and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. Exam 70-291 is intended for IT professionals who work in the typically complex computing environment of medium to large companies. Note: Practice Test Simulation may not work properly in Download mode using VISTA. If using VISTA, please choose online mode delivery for optimum performance.
– Designing and Implementing Databases with MSSQL Certification (MCP 70-229)
– Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate Certification (ODACA)
– PLSQL – Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certification
Ingenium Software Solutions offers a complete, integrated set of application development tools that support any development approach, technology platform, or operating system. Our team has the expertise in building database-centric Internet applications for both Oracle9i and Oracle Database 10g.
– PHP (Development) Certification
– JAVA (Development) Certification
Design/Audit/Consultancy related certifications:
– Information System Auditor Certification (CISA)
Our team of experts is trained and authorised to audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems. Being CISA-certified showcases our audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates we are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within an enterprise.
– ISTQB (International Software Testers Worldwide) Certification
ISTQB® is one of the world’s most successful scheme for certifying software testers.
– ITIL (IT Service Management) Certification
Either they working in an IT service delivery, service management or service desk environment or where IT services are a core competency, ee can help you better manage your services.
– Performance management Certification
We can help you define and align the best management practices inside your organization and help form the organization’s managers in the direction of managerial abilities and competencies development: organization, planning, coordination, monitoring; communication, motivation, delegation etc.
Design/Audit/Consultancy/Project Management related certifications:
– Project Management Professional Certification
We can help you increases your earning potential, by training your team to complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. Having the PMP Certification signifies that we speak and understand the global language of project management and help connect you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.